- Plantas de procesos
- CO₂ plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
- Steam reformer furnaces
- Cracking furnaces for ethylene production
- Cryogenic vaporiser
- Fired heaters and waste heat recovery units
- DRI heaters & special crackers
- Incinerators and thermal oxidisers
Linde has experience in the design and building of crude, vacuum and visbreaker furnaces, reboilers, platformers and HDS furnaces.
Heating of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons, hydrogen and other process gases in tubular heaters for all refinery processes.
Thermal efficiencies of more than 90 % by air preheating, steam generation, hotoil-heating.
Burners designed for low Nox/CO and low noise emission. For fuel oil and gas.
Advanced control- and monitoring-technology to ensure automatic furnace operation
Crude- and Vacuum-Heater for Distillation-UnitClient:
Plock / Poland
41.7 / 26.4 Crude / Vacuum
Scope of work:
Engineering, procurement and start-up